Thanks so much for signing up for tl;dr sec!
We’re committed to making it the densest source of high quality security content you read every week.
🤔 What to Expect
Every Thursday morning (PST) we’ll send you an email with a curated list of the best security:
🗒️ Blog posts
🤯 and more
To teach you something cool, help you do your job more effectively, and advance in your career.
✅ Make Sure You Don’t Miss It
Sometimes dastardly email providers try to get between our
love sharing of security resources.
Here are 3 ways to make sure that doesn’t happen:
- 🔎 If you use Gmail, click here to find our welcome email, and then move it to your Primary inbox (if it’s not already there).
- On your phone: Tap the 3 dots in the top right corner of an email from us, click “Move to”, then click “Primary”.
- ↪️ Click reply on the email and say “Hi” (or send a blank email), to show your provider we’re buds.
- 👤 Add me ([email protected]) to your contacts.
💯 Our Best Content
In addition to the newsletter archives, there is a ton of other great content to check out. Some highlights:
- Staff Security Engineer
- Risk8s Business: Risk Analysis of Kubernetes Clusters
- Buying Security: A Client Guide to Security Assessments
- What I Learned Watching All 44 AppSec Cali 2019 Talks
- Lessons Learned from the DevSecOps Trenches
- Startup Security: Starting a Security Program at a Startup
- Data Driven Bug Bounty
- Lesser Known Techniques for Attacking AWS Environments
- Cloud Security Orienteering: How to rapidly understand and secure a cloud environment
💞 Let’s be Friends
Feel free to follow or say hi on: